For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Market Taverns Ltd, company registration number 1636927 and having its registered address The Old Treasury, Kings Road, Southsea, Hampshire, England, PO5 4DJ.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and on the premises of our businesses. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to receive email or SMS, requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
HOW WILL WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for the duration of your use of our service. Your information will be used in the following ways:
- - to allow you to subscribe to our services available on our Website where you choose to do so, and to respond to any correspondence;
- - to contact you with information about our products, services, news and special offers, if you’ve given your consent;
- - to make sure you get the best experience from our website, depending on what computer or device that you’re using;
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.